How to create email distribution list in cPanel?
pHp based email listing seems to quiet easy in such situations.
- First and foremost, one will need to create an “excel sheet” which will basically have all the email addresses that they would like to send emails to. Save this file in the .csv format.
- Then upload it on to the virtual drive. For this you will have to use the Fantastico De Luxe feature provided by cPanel,
- After selecting this click on pHpList, where you get to choose the Domain through which you would like to send your mail.
- By typing http://www.domain-name.com/phplist/, one actually calls for this email list and adds them to the senders list automatically.
The advantage to creating this is,
- The email addresses do not get displayed to all the customers,
- One can also add new email iDs to their list by simply editing the .csv file that one has saved.
The above procedure may be time consuming initially but once you have established a base, this is the simplest and most easiest methods to create an email distribution list. This can also be used to create a virtual email account from a preferred domain which does send emails to the email addresses one has provided in the excel sheet.